From pergolas and swing sets to custom decks and fences, our expert outdoor carpentry teams can help you give life to your vision of the perfect backyard.
Wave Outdoors also has the added advantage of working with landscape designers & horticulturists, so you can be sure that the completed project will fit in with the rest of your landscape without hurting it.
Types Of Outdoor Carpentry We Work With
We work with both new installations and existing ones for repairs and improvements. The only limit to the types of carpentry we can install on your property is our imagination and we have developed a very rich imagination over all our years of service:
- Parkway fences
- Automatic Gates
- Privacy fence
- Natural screens
- Arborvitae screens
- Pergolas and structures
- Custom pergolas
- Patio structures
- Playground structures
- Garden enclosures
- Swing Set & Play Areas Installation
We install and repair all types of fences:
- Natural privacy fences
- Vinyl or PVC
- Metal fences, such as chain link, iron & aluminum fences
- Low voltage electric fences
We can also design custom fences that will fit your property like a glove.
Pergolas, Gazebos, Arbor & Trellis
We safely deliver and install pergolas, gazeebos and other garden structures. We also maintain and repair existing ones.
We install and maintain a wide range of patios:
- Paver patios
- Gravel, mulch and sand
We design stunning custom decks and take care of everything from delivery and installation, painting and staining to maintain and repairing them. We work with all types and materials such as specialty woods and we’ll make a recommendation that fits your budget and your house’s personality.
Playset & Swingset Installation
We use professional carpenters and expert installers to safely install your child’s new favorite playplace.
How To Start An Outdoor Carpentry Project
There are a lot of factors into play when deciding what shape and form your next backyard project will take:
- Who is going to use it and for what purpose
- Safety considerents – do you have children and pets
- Accessibility – do you need special accessibility accommodations, such as for seniors
- Existing landscape features – how is going to to fit in with the rest of your landscape
- House style – is there a particular look that you are trying to achieve
- Available space – we can make recommendations for structures that will fit in the existing space
- Budget – we can fit in your budget or break down the project in smaller steps that give you access to certain landscape features even before the project is finished
The first step to installing your new fence, deck or wood landscape feature is to contact us for a free, no obligation quote. We will provide you with a quote and, once it is accepted, with a project plan. Once the project is completed, we will continue to guard over it with some of the best warranties in the industry.