We are a full-service landscaping company located in Chicago IL.
We employ trained horticulturists and lawn specialists. Our landscaping crews have a wide variety of skills, from architecture and design to soil testers and construction contractors, meant to cover every aspect of a landscaping project.
What Are Landscape Services
Landscaping is a planned activity to modify the natural features of a well determined area.
The main 2 landscaping subcategories are hardscaping (the installation of artificial landscape elements) and softscaping (the installation and maintenance of plants, trees and shrubs).
Landscaping VS Lawn Care
There is some confusion between landscaping and lawn care.
Lawn care deals with caring for your turf, including, but not limited to weed control, fertilization, etc. Lawn care is a subcategory of landscaping, which covers a much wider range of services, such as installing fences and decks, but also caring for gardens , trees and plants.
Benefits Of Landscaping
When done right, landscaping has a lot of benefits, such as economic benefits, health benefits, environmental benefits & community benefits.
- According to ALCA, the Association of Landscape Contractors of America, landscaping can increase the market value of your house by up to 15%.
- By providing a wind and sun barrier, well done landscaping can also reduce your heating and cooling costs
- A house with a beautiful landscape can also be sold a lot faster.
- The living elements of your landscape can remove a good part of the pollutants found around big cities and provide cleaner air
- A natural setting has been shown time and again to help prevent or even help with the treatment of anxiety and depression
- It gets people out of their homes and prevents a more active lifestyle
- Landscaping can help with storm water management and drainage, reducing the risk of flooding
- It reduces erosion of the soil, minimizing the risk of runoffs
- The more landscaped houses or businesses are in an area, the more attractive and sought after that area becomes
- Landscape elements work as noise and heat barriers
Common Landscape Elements
They can be broken down into hardscape and softscape or natural/artificial elements.
Natural Elements Are Used For Softscaping
Some examples are:
- Soil and the shape of the land
Artificial Elements Are Used For Hardscaping
Some examples are:
- Pavers, driveways and pathways
- Sculptures and pillars
- Gazeebos and pergolas
- Decks and patios
- Lighting elements
Our Landscaping Services
Our main landscape services are:
- Landscape design
- Landscape installation
- Landscape maintenance
We start by meeting with you to get your requirements and get acquainted with your house’s personality and existing landscape. After carefully analyzing all the data, we put together a 3D rendering and submit it to your approval.
The whole project is completed with the help of experience construction crews and trained horticulturists.
We work with all types of clients, no matter how big or small the project is.
We have a green thumb and we are not afraid to use it.
Our regular landscape construction projects are not so regular. From the smallest rose garden to full blown outdoor living areas, we will take your vision and turn it into a delightful reality.
We offer the following landscape maintenance services:
- Lawn care
- Lawn repair
- Trimming and pruning
- Waste management
- General yard maintenance
- Mulch installation
- Pond, pool and creek management
- Irrigation installation, inspection and repair
- Fence repair
- Power washing
- Tree services
- Pest control
- Water management
- Snow and ice removal